Jun 23, 2009

New Moon, New Cover

I'm extremely exhausted and really should be curling up in bed right now (it has been an eventful day), but I have to post this. It would be wrong of me as a Twi-hard not to. (*This is something I will be more than willing to go into/explain at a later time when I'm not so sleep deprived.)

I just jumped on the Internet to check out if my #1 source for Twilight related info, the Twilight Lexicon, had any updates. I was overjoyed to see that they did and that one of them was Entertainment Weekly's first look at the New Moon movie companion cover. I absolutely adore the cover, but as I'm sure you'll notice from the comments found beneath the article, not everyone does. If you've read the books, you can only form an opinion of it once you've completely and utterly over-analyzed it. If you're someone who hasn't read the book, you'll probably like it. It's visually stirring and quite frankly, enchanting.

Entertainment Weekly has asked that everyone link directly to their site, which is why I did not embed a picture of the cover in this post . So, if you want to check the cover out, just click on the title of this post and it will take you straight to EW's website for the exclusive look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
11.20.09 : It's the year of the wolf...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Update*: I've also included the trailer for The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It's actually not as bad of a cover as I thought it would be!

    Oh and btw stop feeding my obsession kthanx hahaha

    ReplyDelete